Friday 5 April 2013

UK Festivals: Indietracks July 2013

Image Source
My drummerboy hubby's band has been asked to play a festival in beautiful Derbyshire this Summer. Indietracks is an annual, weekend long indie pop festival that is staged by Midland Railway. The venues include a restored church, moving steam train carriages and train holding sheds. There's also art and craft workshops running over the weekend and you can ride on the trains as often as you want, for free. It's very exciting. There are one or two bands I know and love, including Camera Obscura, but generally the bands that will play the festival are new to me. A quick tour through various bandcamp and lastfm pages tells me I'm going to really enjoy being a tag along to this one.

Find out more about Indietracks here
Any Summer festival plans this year? Why not give Indietracks a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please stop and say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...