Tuesday 25 August 2015

Light at the End (of the Road)

Image source
I have definitely had the holiday blues over the past couple of weeks, which hasn't been helped by waving colleagues and friends off on their own Summer holidays. Other rubbish things have been going on outside of work, too, which has made me wish I could return to the simplicity of days exploring Yosemite's beautiful trails and nights of stargazing. However, it's all been that bit easier knowing that I am going to End of the Road festival in Dorset with M next week. They've treated us to a lovely little line up for their 10th anniversary and I am super excited. Three days of distraction: music, comedy, literature and film under the stars, before wriggling into a new cosy double sleeping bag -no more zipping two mismatched singles together. Hoorah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please stop and say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...