Tuesday 4 September 2012

The Little (Big) Pieces

I would describe myself as a positive person. Having said that, when I do have a rough day or a rubbish week, I don't always do a good job at remembering how lucky I am. Mostly I want to use this space to remind myself of the things that I see or do week to week, month to month, that really make me smile/ laugh/ crytearsofjoyintoatissue etc. However, these little things are made a whole lot better because of the big 'pieces of happy' I have around me and I sometimes need a reminder of this, too.

August 2011

This was photograph taken by a friend on our wedding day. 374 days later, I can still remember the big fat smile that wouldn't, and didn't need to, leave my face all day. So, little (big) piece of happy number 1: My husband.
 
The lovable mouse killer
Our cat. Another of my little (big) pieces of happy. Having never had a cat until this little mister, I've been surprised at how much I love this bundle of (ever malting) fluff/ catcher of innocent little mice. He provides hours of entertainment in our household! I also have amazing family and friends who show me lots of love. We've been through an awful lot together and they are most definitely in my little (big) pieces of happy list. So, there you are. An introduction to the people that maintain the happy behind the scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please stop and say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...