Friday 15 February 2013

A Wedding Weekend

And it's going to be a good one! I'm about to finish my work for the week and take myself off to the hairdressers for a bit of a pamper and get my hair all pinned ready for tomorrow's main event. A wedding. My best friend's wedding. I'm so excited! The beautiful bride-to-be got engaged to her man in November and tomorrow is the day she becomes his Mrs. She's organised a cake reception after the church service and I'll be spending tonight baking two cakes: a cinnamon Nutella cake and a carrot cake. I hope they turn out okay and also that my hair isn't covered in flour by the time I go to bed... it probably will be. That will teach me for leaving it until the last minute! I've also been asked to take photographs of bridal preparations*. I'm feeling quite nervous about this but also mega privileged that I get to be there with one of my best friends as she gets ready for her wedding day. I hope I'm able to capture the special moments of her morning for her. Fingers crossed (well, kind of; I still have to be able to press the shutter button).

Enjoy the weekend!
*Fancy a peep at the photos? Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please stop and say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...