Friday 8 February 2013

It's Friday. I'm in Love.

Friday is definitely a day for distractions. This week, I am loving:



Not a new love, but we've just managed to get tickets to see The Postal Service in May. Yahoo! In our student days, Me and M spent endless hours listening to The Postal Service and I love the lyrics of this song. Iron & Wine's beautiful version of Such Great Heights is also a favourite. 
The Freckled Fox's 'Rockabilly Rosie' Tutorial
I'm loving this, and pretty much all the hair tutorials from The Freckled Fox.

This strawbery cake mason jar looks like a perfect little Valentine's dessert.

Pinned Image
Image Source
I don't think I need to say anything more on this one.

Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please stop and say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...