Friday 22 March 2013

A Baking To Do List

1. Banana bread bites from Kitchen News. Good way to use up older bananas.
 
2. Banana and nutella loaf from Pomegranate Days

3. Raspberry and chocolate clafouti from Baking Obsession
 
4. Pear almond tart with amaretto cream from Baked Bree. Could anything sound more delicious?
 
5. Lemon torte bars from Treats
 
6. A low pastry apple pie on Frugal Freebies
 
7. Nutella espresso mug cake with fresh raspberries, made in mere minutes, from A Taste of the Vegetarian Lifestyle
 
8. Pecan pie bars from Just A Taste This reminds me of the pralines I ate by the bucketload in New Orleans.
 
9. Lemon blueberry cheesecake bars from Epicurean Mom

My kitchen better watch out. I'm going to check them off once I've made them, and will try to post the results up on the blog. #domesticgoddess!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please stop and say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...