Thursday 17 January 2013

Have A Good Hair Day #JanuaryJoy

Good hair days are usually feel good days. I'm a restless sleeper and rarely/ never wake up with 'good' hair. I thought I'd share some of the things I rely on to give my hair a helping hand!
    1. I've used the Aussie range of shampoos and conditioners on and off since I first started buying my own toiletries with pocket money. It used to seem like the biggest luxury expense. Of course, now I know its not such a luxury product, but I still love it. It always smells good, and leaves your hair clean and soft. Everything a shampoo should do, I guess.
    2. I have a 1l backwash size Kérastase Reflection Bain Chroma Riche. It smells lovely and is perfect for highlighted hair. I do find it dries out my scalp a little so I alternate with the Aussie products.
    3. Kérastase Nutritive Masquintense conditioning treatment is my miracle product. I leave it on for at least five minutes for super soft hair.
    4. The Remington Pearl Curl Wand has a temperature control, is ceramic coated to protect you hair, and comes with a glove to protect your hand. It's really easy to use and lets you create either big waves or tight curls depending on how much hair you take, how long you hold and what part of the wand you wrap around.
    5. Schwarzkopf OSiS Dust It powder which swells your hair cuticles at the roots, apparently, to create a backcombed volume which brushes out at the end of the night (or the next morning!)
    6. If I'm blow drying my hair straight, I'll put a small amount of Kérastase Oleo Relax serum onto the ends of my hair after towel drying.
    7. Kérastase Créme D'Huile Oleo Curl is lightweight, smells gorgeous and helps to define curls on wet or dry hair. Good for rejuventating curls on the second day.
    8. Good old GhD straighteners for straightening or beach waving my hair.
    9. Kevin Murphy 'Texture' comb. Big teeth. Perfect for getting rid of tangles.
    10. A SCRUNCHIE. If all else fails, a trusty shiny neon, polka dots, or tartan scrunchie will always be there to hold your hair lovingly.
    I'd love to know what other people do to tame their tresses. My hair's also got pretty thin over the past couple of years - any tips to get it thickening up again?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please stop and say hello!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...